Home Base: New Orleans, LA
Member: International Bodyguard Network and Protection Services Unlimited
Profession: World Class Protection Specialist; Providing close personal protection for executives, Dignitaries, VIPs Celebrities, Politicians or individuals transporting valuable commodities.
Personal Statement: During my seventeen year Law Enforcement career I was awarded the opportunity to obtain multiple levels of security and investigative training as well as the ability to uphold the Law. One of my biggest attributes was the fact that I was willing to give my life to save another if necessary. I have kept this same mind set not only as an Executive Protection Agent but as a citizen of this country on a daily basis. I believe that personal feelings and beliefs are to be left behind while working an assignment. There is only one goal at hand, provide a service for the client and ensure their safety. In the Executive Protection profession, I offer a lot more than just ensuring the safety of my client, I offer my ability to quickly analyze situations and avoid unnecessary conflict. In today's society, with the outbreak of social media, innocent situations can be misconstrued and public perception can damage a client's reputation. I take pride in my Public Relations Skills, having dealt with the local media through out my career. As a father of two daughters I have had success as an executive Protection Agent providing security as well as "entertaining" Client's children as young as four years old. If offered the opportunity to work an assignment, I assure the utmost professionalism, excellent public relations skills, and most importantly a peace of mind.
Availability: I am available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I can commit to an assignment with same days notice and can travel anywhere throughout the United States. I can work solo or as part of a team within a 24 hour notice.
Law Enforcement -Sr. Criminal Investigator / Sergeant Supervisor
- Supervised 3 other Armed Robbery Detectives and managed a high caseload with limited manpower.
- Scope of investigations included all types of armed robberies as well as rape, homicide, car-jacking, internal theft, fraud & embezzlement. Planned & directed execution of all high-risk search warrants.
- Reviewed reported / attempted crimes; responded to scenes; conducted victim & witness interviews and interrogations; canvassed area for additional witnesses and evidence; wrote reports and studied crime patterns. Used ARMMS system to document case development.
- As Director of Security, planned and coordinated details for all major security events for tens of thousands of people; managed scheduling, payroll and administrative paperwork for 300+ policemen.
- Worked cohesively w/ FBI, multiple agencies & jurisdictions to share investigative information.
- Expertly interrogated suspects and witnesses to get every possible detail and tirelessly canvassed neighborhoods for clues and culprits. R E S U L T S:
- Recipient of multiple commendations from Corporate Investigators & Loss Control Managers from Taco Bell (YUM!), Burger King (Sydran Services), McDonald’s, Domino’s Pizza, McKenzie Pastry Shoppes,Omni Bank, etc.) for being a “good police department ambassador” and solving numerous armed robberies and internal investigations involving fraud, embezzlement and internal theft.
- Awarded highest-rate (Class F) Letters of Recognition for noteworthy investigations & apprehensions and bold, courageous, and decisive action.
- Set record in Jefferson Parish DA’s Office for “highest sentence (881 years) given for armed robbery”.
- Maintained “Most Arrests” rating in the Division. Singled-out in numerous media reports for catching career criminals, rapists, ex-convicts, second-degree kidnappers, arsonists, armed robbers, murderers, jewel thieves, bank robbers, drug dealers, etc. (via car & foot chases and off-duty intervention).
- Commended by Judges, DAs, Metropolitan Crime Commission and DEA for outstanding job of identifying criminals, arresting them, and helping make strong cases that resulted in convictions.
- Presented with numerous letters of appreciation from Criminal Intercept Unit and other Police Departments for successful outcome of cases.
LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAININGS
- Graduate, Jefferson Parish Police Training Academy
- P.O.S.T. Certification & Fire Arms Qualification
- Homeland Security WMD Awareness Training
- Advanced Crime Scene Investigations
- Advanced Interview & Interrogations
- First Line Supervision Training
- Interview & Interrogation w/Forensic Statement Analysis
- Law Enforcement Officer / Flying Armed Training
- Videotape Analysis Training
- Recent Supreme & 5th Circuit Court Decisions Training
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE, FEMA TRAININGS
- Intro to Incident Command System
- ICS for Single Resources & Initial Action Incidents
- National Response Plan
- National Incident Management System (NIMS)
MILITARY BACKGROUND - UNITED STATES (LA) ARMY NATIONAL GUARD, 1992 to 2001
- Field Cannon Crew Chief
AWOL Recovery Agent
- Recipient of Achievement Medals and Commendations for job performance and dedication.
John Carroll Investigations
- Owner/Lead Investigator all Private Investigations
- Louisiana Licensed Private Investigator
Executive Protection/ Sub-contractor
- Louisiana Licensed Armed Security Agent
- Louisiana Licensed Conceal Carry Firearm Permit
- Executive Protection assignments for Celebrities
- Executive Protection assignments for Private Clients who received threats of physical harm.
State Certified Instructor Bar and Nightclub Security
- Train and certify all nightclub and security staff members In the entire state of Louisiana. Train Bar/Nightclub Security staff in job Responsibilities of an ABO Security employee. Instruct how to handle the job in a professional, safe and efficient manner, thereby reducing liability for themselves and their employers while maximizing safety and security at their respective establishment.
Fire arms- 9-mm, 40 caliber, shotgun,50 caliber, M-60, M-203
Remarks: All registered members have had their backgrounds substantiated and they have the training required to work in the close-personal protection profession. All IBN bodyguards work in a non-confrontational manner: that is ensuring that a client does not enter into a situation that brings him into harms way.
Special Training: Bodyguard Skills: Principles of Protection, Executive Protocol, Ethical Considerations for the Bodyguard, The Psychology of Fear, Work Place Violence, Crowd and Perimeter Control, Tactical/Evasive/Defensive Driving, Disaster Control Vehicle Modification, Bomb Detection, Hostage Situations, Perception Training, Dynamics of Terror, Electronic Surveillance and Defusing/Escorting, Threat Assessments.
Executive Protection Services: Advance work for incoming client; protective escort services; qualified for inconspicuous protection; one on one bodyguard or protective entourage;limousine transportation for client; body armor protection for client. My principal skills include protecting my employer and defusing bad situations before they turn into confrontations and work in an unobtrusive manner.